- Success comes as a result of the operating system of the Compound effect
- Becoming wealthy, influential, world-class in your field is slow and arduous
- Each choice starts a behaviour, that overtime becomes a habit
- Take complete responsibility of your life no matter what happens to you
- Be careful with every dollar you spend as it could potentially cost 5 times in the future
- Learning every single day is paramount for success
- Formal education makes you a living, self education makes you a fortune
- Supersmall and seemingly inconsequential adjustments can and will revolutionise everything
- Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitable come to pass!
- If you really want to maintain a good habit, the key is to focus on it at least once a day.
- Developing a routine of predictable daily activities disciplines you to be victorious in the battlefield of life. It separates the most successful amongst us from the rest.
- The influence your friends have over you is subtle. You cannot live amongst negative people and expect to have a positive life.
- Its the extra effort that you put in after you have done your best makes the difference maker
- Doing more than expected becomes plays a big part in your reputation
- Motivation without action leads to self-delusion
Now, over to you..
I would love to know you what were your key takeaways from this book. Feel free to share in the comments below.
If you haven’t read this book yet, you can buy now from Amazon right away.
Full disclosure here: I have partnered with Amazon Associates, so I do get a tiny commission for your purchase.