- Success comes as a result of the operating system of the Compound effect
- Becoming wealthy, influential, world-class in your field is slow and arduous
- Each choice starts a behaviour, that overtime becomes a habit
- Take complete responsibility of your life no matter what happens to you
- Be careful with every dollar you spend as it could potentially cost 5 times in the future
- Learning every single day is paramount for success
- Formal education makes you a living, self education makes you a fortune
- Supersmall and seemingly inconsequential adjustments can and will revolutionise everything
- Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitable come to pass!
- If you really want to maintain a good habit, the key is to focus on it at least once a day.
- Developing a routine of predictable daily activities disciplines you to be victorious in the battlefield of life. It separates the most successful amongst us from the rest.
- The influence your friends have over you is subtle. You cannot live amongst negative people and expect to have a positive life.
- Its the extra effort that you put in after you have done your best makes the difference maker
- Doing more than expected becomes plays a big part in your reputation
- Motivation without action leads to self-delusion
Now, over to you..
I would love to know you what were your key takeaways from this book. Feel free to share in the comments below.